Located in North Male’ Atoll, One & Only Reethi Rah is a luxurious magical getaway in the tropical Maldives. The elegant villas at One & Only Reethi Rah are situated either over the lagoon or by the beach and enjoy beautiful ocean views. Flat-screen cable/satellite TVs, iPod docks and DVD players can be enjoyed in all rooms. From pampering spa sessions to kayaking adventures, romantic beach picnics to family memories made in the sun, One & Only Reethi Rah invites you to do as much or as little you like. Built over the water, Tapasake Restaurant serves modern Japanese cuisine, while the beachside Fanditha Restaurant offers Middle Eastern food and champagne. Reethi offers Mediterranean cuisine. Other dining options include Rah Bar and 24-hour in-villa dining. One & Only Reethi Rah is a 75-minute luxury yacht ride or a 45-minute speedboat ride away from Male International Airport
Stay in the rustic eco-friendly Villas hidden within the jungle for ultimate privacy and tantalise your taste buds with unique dining experiences from Japanese cuisines to Plant-based specialities and many more. This is the perfect paradise for anyone seeking to rediscover themselves by reconnecting with nature.
Discover the ultimate in exotic escapes when you reserve one of our luxury Beach Villas, decadent Water Villas, or exclusive Residences at One&Only Reethi Rah in the Maldives.
Experience 8 incredible restaurants with creative dishes from across the globe inspired by produce from surrounding oceans and organic gardens. Taste exquisite Japanese fusion at Tapasake, Indulge in Asian, French and Italian cuisines in the overwater restaurant, Reethi. Taste garden-to-table dishes made with fresh, natural produce. Soak up the energy of the island’s southernmost beach as you enjoy healthy snacks or the signature burger from your private cabana. Let down your hair and dance the night away to the rhythm of the resorts energetic resident band at the very exciting pool side bar Rah Bar.
• Explore the 44-hectares of the tropical island by foot or bicycle at your own pace – your personal butler can plan a scenic walk, and even pack your gourmet picnic.
• Take the 15-minute taster trip or fly across the vast, blue waters to a destination of your choice. Dock by a pristine sandbar for a picnic, or swim in the warm shallows of an uninhabited tropical island.
• Spark your imagination and partake in art or pottery classes conducted by respected resident artists – either in our sophisticated studio or in the comfort of your own villa.
• Our lush private island is made for play, with our exclusive ClubOne offering fun activities for all. Choose your sport, from tennis and football to beach volleyball, badminton and pétanque, outdoor climbing wall, The Rock, is ready to challenge your grip.
• The 6km calm coastline of One & Only Reethi Rah is ideal hub for water sports including snorkelling off on the coastline of one of the 12 beaches of the island.
• Set sail for an adventure on the high seas. Charter a private yacht, speedboat or traditional sailing boat for a personalised cruise
• Ocean adventures, curated just for you, from swimming with the manta rays in Hanifaru Bay, swimming with sharks, and turtles.
• Learn from the, and claim your scuba diving accreditation with the guidance of professional padi instructors
• Special KidsOnly programme for them to have a holiday of their own.
• Babysitting on call
• Celebrate memorable events in the Maldives. Exclusive offers and dazzling options
Water Adventures: Including diving, fishing, sailing, private yacht charters and water sports.
Diving: One & Only Reethi can curate for your unforgettable snorkelling and diving experiences.
Sailing and fishing: Take to the water with your choice of vessel and the company of crew.
Island Activities: From island games at Club One to exploring the Maldives by Seaplane. Discover the 12 immaculate beaches, azure ocean and three glittering pools.
For couples: Delight in moonlit picnics, relaxing massages and curated experiences.
For families: A generous array of family-friendly activities, restaurants and accommodations to appeal all ages
For kids only: With an array of hands-on activities & adventures, your children will have the time of their lives.
Wellbeing: From One & Only Spa therapies to guided yoga classes, therapeutic Watsu pool sessions and calming meditations.
Check-In: 1400 hrs
Check-Out: 1200 hrs
Visa & Passport:
• All visitors to the Maldives must possess a valid passport and return air ticket. A complimentary, 30-day tourist visa will be issued upon arrival.
• If guests are arriving from Yellow Fever-infected areas, they must produce a vaccination certificate.
• Guests may not bring alcohol, pork products, pornography or weapons into the Maldives. These items will be confiscated at the airport and disposed by the airport authorities.
• From specific staff requirements to unique requests, all special arrangements can be accommodated.
• Payments are accepted via all major credit cards and bank transfers.
This hotel is beyond amazing. Words will never give it justice. No matter where you stay at the property, their accommodation is beyond luxury. The beach is incredible. Privacy is guaranteed. Transportation from Maine airport to the hotel is very comfortable, full of scenery and luxurious. The restaurants are just from a different world, especially breakfast area with an amazing variety. You should try the Japanese restaurant, different experience with friendly/harmless sharks swim underneath. Indeed Wow!!!
We enjoyed every moment of our stay at One & Only Reethi Rah. The transfer from and to the airport was smooth! The service of our Butler Yukie was perfect. Our water villa and the resort exceeded our expectation! We definitely plan on coming back!